To find out about making a complaint, click here
To find out about disbursement charges, click here
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is CAN Insurance Company Ltd 20 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BY. This professional indemnity insurance provides worldwide coverage [excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada, and any action for a claim bought in any court in the United States of America or Canada].”
“If a conflict of interest should arise, either between two or more of our clients, or in the provision of multiple services to a single client, we will take such steps as are necessary to deal with the conflict. In resolving the conflict, we would be guided by the Code of Ethics of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales which can be viewed at www.icaew.com/regulations/ethics, Code of Ethics section 220”
The professional rules applicable to Insolvency can be found in the Insolvency Regulations and Guidance Notes at www.icaew.com/insolvency and the Statements of Insolvency Practice at www.icaew.com/en/technical/insolvency/insolvency-regualtions-and-standards.”
The code of conduct will be found at the Institute’s Code of Ethics, which can be found at www.icaew.com/regualtions. For Insolvency Practitioners, there is the specific part of the Code of Ethics which is applicable and can be found at www.icaew.com/regulations, Code of Ethics section 3.6
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
At Even Keel Financial, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest possible level of customer service and when we fail to do so, we will make every effort to learn from our mistakes to improve our level of service.
To allow us to do this, we are committed to ensuring all of our customers are treated fairly and that their interests are put at the forefront of how we run our business. The following FCA outcomes of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are central to our approach:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
To fulfil these outcomes we will do the following, this list is not exhaustive:
- Communicate clearly and regularly with our customers.
- Provide advice that is consistent and appropriate given each customer’s individual circumstances.
- Provide documentation that supports our advice and is easily understood by our customers.
- Complete customer feedback questionnaires and learn from the feedback provided whether it is good or bad.
- Regularly review case management systems, and ongoing case reviews carried out weekly at management level.
- Produce relevant management information and use it to improve our level of customer service and to ensure all customers are treated fairly.
- Ensure all employees are provided with sufficient training and knowledge to enable our customers to be treated fairly throughout their involvement with Even Keel Financial.
Dorothy Brown is Licensed to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in the United Kingdom by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
Registered office Drewitt House, 865 Ringwood Road, Bournemouth BH11 8LW
Company number 07580076
Consumer credit licence 0643158
VAT Registration No: 183 5765 73